Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!
Header Image

I suggest you ...

Pull Definitions into ACC

With the new ACC 2.1 Global Objects, it would be nice if we could "pull" existing objects from a displayed list which already exist in connected WebAdmin(s) into ACC, and then choose to convert them from Local to Global as desired.

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Angelo ComazzettoAdminAngelo Comazzetto (Product Ninja, Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • wrzmhewrzmhe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi all
        i think thats an must have feature to be able import definitions from asg to acc
        or maybe let acc read asg's definitions and choose wich of them will be imported to send it to other asg's

• Marco WolfMarco Wolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also help if the existing default definitions (e.g. services definitions) would be available to create a packetfilter rules with service groups and roll them out.

• Luis EnriqueLuis Enrique commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have somes ASG with DHCP maping IP to MAC and maked definition based on thas objets groups etc. and theses object or definitions i have to make manually on others ASG, if this is possible the work be easy and fast.
        thanks Angelo Comazzetto for this request!

• Luis EnriqueLuis Enrique commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi!
        you say for example the local definitions of an X ASG import it in to the ACC??
        thats sound great!

Feedback and Knowledge Base