Enhance Wireless Reporting
There is still a lot left which could be added to the existing wireless reporting:
- more information about clients: who authenticated, at what AP, when?
- reporting of failed client authentications, and usable reason (wrong password, ...)
- live bandwidth monitor for clients
- report user names when an authentication backend was used
- email notification when AP is disconnected for more than 5 minutes
I suggest to add wifi reports like top hours of day, device connected by ssid...
We plan to increase the reporting information available regarding Wireless activity in the V9 release which is scheduled to begin beta in March 2012.
N. Koch commented
When will these features be integrated in UTM? This feature request is quite old but so important!
It would also be nice to see some wireless statistics for each client, like the number of successful and failed transmissions and the number of retries.
Absolutely required to have a section into the executive report about what Andreas described.