Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!
Header Image

I suggest you ...

Authentication: Routing Authentication per Domain

It's important to have a chance in big customers the chance to route authentication process in base of domain name. it would an improvement about what there is already available. Example: users@gabriele.com will be authenticated by radius on server1; if authentication fail, users@gabriele.com will be authenticated by Active directory on server2. ecc.

Very efficient in big environment.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gabryel976gabryel976 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • gabrielegabriele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another reason to evaluate this feature request is due to in case of an ASG installed in front of several Active Directory controllers or Radius Servers, etc, each failed authentications (because the user that the ASG is trying to authenticate doesn't belong that AD or Radius server) let the administrator know information about credentials that would better to keep reserved. ISP, even small, need it.

• gabrielegabriele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this feature is getting request for endusers that have a lot of incoming connections by Vpn roadwarriors (Remote Vpn) and that have 3 or 4 back end systems to authenticate users, such as hospitals that have remote access for suppliers (that are configured on a dedicated backend system), doctors, employees (that are on other backend) and Students

Feedback and Knowledge Base