Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!
Header Image

I suggest you ...

WebAdmin: Show disabled UTM 9.1 Toggles as red

In the new UTM 9.1 you redesigned the Toggles (to enable/disable the features). But why you make the disabled Toggles grey instead red? Please make the Toggles red again. The new Design - but red for disabled Toggles.

84 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Marco LaengMarco Laeng shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eric R.Eric R. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this as described! Whichever color - don't care - but not white...

How often I see people losing hours of staring why something does not work and the sad faces they make when they realise it's a disabled something.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Red and green looks quite similar for color-blind people. At a dark screen or a black-and-white screen also.
        Grey and green is great usability thinking.

• Joe HardenJoe Harden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a red/green color blind person, I find the update much improved. Please do NOT switch back to red.

• Tom DuffTom Duff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this, the grey blends in with the light colored background and it's not easy to see what's disabled and what's enabled when glancing at a large list. The little switch icons are OK, but I agree..the "off" position should be changed to red.

Feedback and Knowledge Base