Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!
Header Image

I suggest you ...

Wireless Protection: Granular Customization of Vouchers

To be able to pass on more information to the voucher's recipient it would be very helpful to be able to edit the layout of the voucher or at least have two separate (HTML) text fields for the Hotspot's homepage and the voucher itself.
At this build (9.003-15) you can only have one text which can be HTML and displays correctly at the Hotspot's homepage, but without any layout (plain-text like without formatting) when "printing" the Voucher's (PDF). In most situations where the connection procedure to WiFi (eg. company or hotel WLAN) is not seamless - when SSID and encryption key information have to be passed on - and even worse you have this information in more than one language - the voucher's text is unformatted and merely "unreadable". Passing on HTML formatting to the voucher's PDF for me would be sufficient.

61 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BembelBembel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eric HenckerEric Hencker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now we have a nice possibibility to layout the voucher - good.
        But I miss the comment field of the voucher!
        We use to type in the name of the guest and it was printed onto the voucher.
        Now we print 10 vouchers and do not have the conjunction between code and paper voucher.
        :-(

Please provide a list of all possible placeholders (i.e. <?code?>)!

Thanks!

• BembelBembel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still a problem in FW 9.103 - we have a nice layout for the hotspot login page in two languages which will be merged in one bulk text when "printing" the voucher.
        Since we pass on the SSID and the WiFi key with the voucher (for guests), a pretty hotspot page is of no use for anyone - it shows up AFTER the provided information has already been entered :-/

• SWSW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have the possibility to note some paragraphs. Especially when presenting a WLAN usage policy to the user you may need to have more than one paragraph for a clear structure of the text. See also ticket [#3517091]

Feedback and Knowledge Base