Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!
Header Image

I suggest you ...

Include Endpoint Protection in Executive Reports

The Endpoint Protection is missing in the Executive Reports - e.g. a short overview over on-/offline computers, blocked accesses, found viri, etc.

TSG

45 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TSGTSG shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • James GoldenJames Golden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see stats on EPP in the exec reports, such as #of machines online/offline or ok/not okay, #of computers in each computer group, top 10 for clients with detections, etc. I'm moving a few customers from Kaspersky to Sophos EPP, but EPP needs to increase its level of reporting before I can move all customers to EPP.

• Sanju Shrestha Sanju Shrestha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Generate a monthly report from a UTM for the endpoint that will show across that would be a high level rollup of information. Ideally it would contain how many occurrences of malware and viruses were detected, how many were
        resolved, how many clients are outdated, and similar statistics of connected endpoint.

• Christopher NeuhausChristopher Neuhaus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can not have an overview over the AV-status of your clients if you don´t log into WebAdmin everyday. Even outbreaks can happen and there is no realtime monitoring. That´s no professional solution.

• Andreas MarxAndreas Marx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

My Customer asked for this feature today - . If possible, he wants to become an Notification-E-Mail after a virus was detected on an Endpoint

Andreas

Feedback and Knowledge Base