Reporting: Use alternative to Flash for charts
Use something (anything) but Flash for reporting in the WebAdmin.
Flot Examples (http://people.iola.dk/olau/flot/examples/realtime.html) its free and not a big security hole like Flash.
You know, Android Support was cancelled by Adobe
Flash iOS Support was canceld by Apple
So its the best way to go way from flash to a better technology.
1. Thats correct, thats libs, but i write on the first comment the link to the most popular ones.
3. all 3 products i post work on IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari (and on all Mobile devices) with interactivity.
1. jQuery can't create charts. There are some libs out there which can create charts and hand them over to jQuery.
2. HTML5 can't create charts.
3. HTML5 is not an option when supporting Internet Explorers.
4. Yes, you are right, it's time to say goodbye to flash.
Its not nesseary to use flash for reporting. There are a lot of other solutions on the world and you can make reporting with html and jquery.
flash reports is a problem on the mobil devices and on printing.
a real html report graphics like in the links that i posted works on every mobile devices, with all the features of flash and you can print it on all enviorments.
why you use flash?
Flash is a security hole and dead ...
just FYI, the HTML5 VPN no longer uses Flash for anything, just pure HTML5.
For the reporting we use Flash, but when you disable Flash under webadmin settings, the reporting will be replaced by non-interactive jpg based ones.