Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!
Header Image

I suggest you ...

Quarantine Report: Local Language Support

As requested by many users an option to send localized versions of the Quarantine Reports would be really nice for non English speaking users.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    zdenekcizekzdenekcizek shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Thomas SchmidtThomas Schmidt shared a merged idea: Quarantine Report localization  ·   · 
    RiMICRiMIC shared a merged idea: The language when transmitting an Exective Report in PDF form  ·   · 

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Elmar HaagElmar Haag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You just have to select the correct Webadmin language. The Quarantine Report is automatically using the same localization settings.

• flaserraflaserra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Bob: you are right but the quarantine report sent via mail is not customizable... it would be nice if admin could translate it... and also: I have noticed an estetic issue: (c) Astaro AG 2002-2009 instead of 2010 (not important I know :))

• Bob AlfsonBob Alfson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The language is chosen automatically in the EUP based on the selection in the users browser. If the user has not made a language selection, then the 'Fallback' selected in the EUP configuration is used.

• Bob AlfsonBob Alfson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is already included for the Enduser Portal although there's no way to have different entries for different languages for the "welcome" message. There's also only room for one language in 'Management >> Customization'.

• zdenekcizekzdenekcizek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Custom language could be made selectable using User Portal by each user with a default language selectable in WebAdmin...

Feedback and Knowledge Base