Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!
Header Image

I suggest you ...

WebAdmin: Customize logo/layout of UserPortal

Provide a method in which to customize the User Portal such as company logo, company colors as a first step. As a second step be able to add other company info such as links and HTML.

125 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    cttraceycttracey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FabioFabio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really customization is required because the format that is falls short ....today it is very basic. We need very much the possibility of customization to make it more professional portal.

• ThangarajThangaraj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very much needed this feature in user and Web portal. Such customers branding their name using the logo customization.

• OnnoOnno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too bad it's still not in the current UTM versions. It's a great miss ..

• cttraceycttracey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can change the text And color/size of the welcome message/text today. You can not add your company logo or any other customization yet. This is what is needed.

• Gill HowellGill Howell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, feature request is similar to one I LOVE, disabling word "astaro" from any popup or report, email or anything else that an end user can see.

• suzzyxsuzzyx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can actually customize the Welcome text of the User Portal under: Management » User Portal » Welcome message. You can add your ''company infos and urls''. Now, you only should need the customization for company logo/colors.

Feedback and Knowledge Base