MLPPP is similar to the already existing WAN Link Balancing but still different.68 votes
This feature is part of our UTM 9.1 release which is currently in open Beta. You can try it out yourself by visiting www.astaro.org/beta-versions/utm-9-1-public-beta/
There is still a lot left which could be added to the existing wireless reporting:
- more information about clients: who authenticated, at what AP, when?
- reporting of failed client authentications, and usable reason (wrong password, ...)
- live bandwidth monitor for clients
- report user names when an authentication backend was used
- email notification when AP is disconnected for more than 5 minutes25 votes
We plan to increase the reporting information available regarding Wireless activity in the V9 release which is scheduled to begin beta in March 2012.
- Don't see your idea?